The Shibe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shibe Clan

|KBK| is a fast growing steam community, playing tons of different games, and welcoming anyone who would like the chance to join.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I already used The Doctor is in, so you'll settle for this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Baconlung
Part Of This Complete Breakfast
Part Of This Complete Breakfast
Doctor Baconlung

I already used The Doctor is in, so you'll settle for this. Empty
PostSubject: I already used The Doctor is in, so you'll settle for this.   I already used The Doctor is in, so you'll settle for this. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Hello. Most of you have met me. Sorry about that.

For those of you that haven't, my name is Vincent. You can call me by my on the line name, Doctor Baconlung.

Here are some things about me.

• I am a white male of average height. I have brown hair and Hazel eyes.

• I like video games, movies, TV shows, tanks, planes, firearms and short walks anywhere that isn't the beach.

• I am a high ranking official in Bountytechs™, which undoubtedly makes me important people in the internet world.

• I currently reside in the great state of Tennessee, home of all things great. Including the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Americas most visited national park. Great.

• We have a family dog. His name is Bentley. He is a black lab. Here is a picture of him. We also have a family cat, but I've not seen it in some time.

That's it for now. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed my Introduction, but I won't blame you if you didn't. If you ever need to contact me I'll more than likely be on Steam here. If you can't find me there well that's just tough.
Back to top Go down

I already used The Doctor is in, so you'll settle for this.
Page 1 of 1