The Shibe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shibe Clan

|KBK| is a fast growing steam community, playing tons of different games, and welcoming anyone who would like the chance to join.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm so sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
littlestsweatshops
Sweg Lords
Sweg Lords
littlestsweatshops

I'm so sorry Empty
PostSubject: I'm so sorry   I'm so sorry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:20 am

Since I know that no one comes here anymore I will put this here. I am not sure if I hope someone finds this or not. I am currently laughing and crying at the same time, so I'm sorry if none of this makes sense. I'm not sure how many of you knew me very well...but this clan...those of you that I met...it was a last ditch effort. When this died, I died. I know nothing should be taken this seriously. But it was something to grab on to. That's ok, right? I fought as hard as I could...that's enough, right? I am sorry to those of you I could not speak to as often after...it hurt, ya know? Sometimes it hurt too much. I don't know what's going to happen...but whatever it is, I love all of you, ok? I really do. I held on to everything as long as I could. I am so sorry. So sorry. I've been really sick since October, and constantly afraid of dying, since I might have cancer. I'm not afraid anymore though. I'm not afraid. I love you.
Back to top Go down
YO-DAWG
Babraham's Lover
Babraham's Lover
YO-DAWG

I'm so sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry   I'm so sorry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:03 am

I'm so sorry Sad_meme
I'm so sorry Sad-i-know-that-feel-clean
Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shibe Clan :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: